Thank you for joining Claims Conference Hong Kong 2016
Claims Conference Hong Kong 2016 gallery
Relive all the action from the conference on our live blog
Learn to adapt to the changing landscape of claims handling
Outlook of Asia-Pacific insurance industry
Each year Claims Conference Hong Kong provides a premier platform for senior claims professionals in Asia to meet with thought-leaders of the industry and discuss best practices and examine innovative solutions to the key issues faced within the region.
In-depth analysis on claims management strategies and regulatory developments
- Sensor data and new technology implications for the insurance claims function
- The notification minefield - what to notify, when, why and in what situations are block notifications valid?
- How will technology modernise legacy systems and transform the insurance industry?
- How does insurance play a role in protecting the film, events, and entertainment industries in Asia-Pacific?
- Digitalisation of claims processes - the way forward
- Large and complex (C)BI claims - a blueprint for successful management and loss mitigation
- Reducing claims exposure through getting the insured back to business
- Breaking with tradition: strategies to transform the insurance industry