Claims Conference Hong Kong 2017
The 5th annual Claims Conference Hong Kong is returning on 18th May 2017 with a new exciting agenda, covering the most trending topics in the industry!
Every year, this renowned conference attracts over 200 professionals in the claims and insurance industry from across the region to discuss the latest trends and issues.
Learn to adapt to the changing landscape of claims handling
Outlook of Asia-Pacific insurance industry
Claims Conference Hong Kong provides a premier platform for senior claims professionals in Asia to meet with thought-leaders of the industry and discuss best practices and examine innovative solutions to the key issues faced within the region.
In-depth analysis on claims management strategies and regulatory developments
- Navigating the inescapable field of employee compensation claims
- Embracing InsurTech for information transparency and client satisfaction
- The link between claims and underwriting in a data-driven world
- Overview of new regulations impacting the claims industry
- The evolving scope of cyber insurance coverages
- Managing your claims staff through an M&A process
- Innovations in fraud detection and prevention
- Examining the latest trends in terrorism claims