A forum for debate, a catalyst for change.
Thank you for all those who have attended the 2nd annual Claims Conference Asia 2014, which was held 20 March 2014 at Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong.
We greatly appreciated your attendance and hope you have found value in being part of the event.
Presentation slides are now available for download - please click here
We hope that the conference proved to be an insightful, enjoyable and memorable experience and look forward to welcoming you to our events in the future
Our conference this year has attracted over 110 senior claims professionals from the region to discuss the following topics:
- Contingent Business Interruption claims
- Liability in Marine Insurance
- Employees' compensation issues in Hong Kong
- Claims management outlook: how to seize the crucial opportunity to develop customer relationship through positive claims experience
- Ensuring growth of insurance industry in the Asian region through adequate talent supply
- Use of advanced technology to combat fraudulent claims
- And many more..
Don't take our words for it:
"Best networking and idea sharing forum in the industry. It brings together key decision makers and provides a forum in which solutions can be generated."
Motor Claims Director, Zurich
"The Claims Conference was a good success, and we had a good chat with number of claims executives on what's going on in their business. The choice of speakers and their presentation topics were well-crafted."
Director, Marketing, Financial Services, Asia, EY - Headline Sponsor 2013